Subject: [Leica] Parry's/Georgetown
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:51:39 +0530

As all of you can see, I have been going on a walkabout with a camera a
little more often of late. Last Sunday, the PSM went off on a Photo Walk to
Parry's or Georgetown. The George referred to is King George V, and Parry
is Thomas Parry, who set up a trading company in the 1780s (I think), which
still exists today, whose landmark building is still around and gives its
name to the area, and is still listed on the bourses here. This was a route
I have to do again - surprisingly co-operative subjects on the road! All
photos with the Fuji X-Pro1 and the 35mm f1.4 lens.

Banana Breakfast:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2793.jpg.html

Fag Break:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2808.jpg.html

Morning News:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2815.jpg.html

Labour: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2828.jpg.html

Shave: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2846.jpg.html

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2992.jpg.html

Finally, a few portraits to finish this series:

Aditya, my younger son:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2985.jpg.html

Kid: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2841.jpg.html

Old Man:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2810.jpg.html

Youngsters:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/_DSF2820.jpg.html

Please see LARGE.

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Parry's/Georgetown)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Parry's/Georgetown)