Subject: [Leica] A walk in the near-dark, aka Christmas ornaments
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 19:07:08 -0800

I found a couple of nearby streets exhibiting an unexpected blaze of glory
after dark this year. With my minimalist philosophy I have given up tripods
(and flash), so I can only show you a pre-sunset view. Going from my house
to the late Steve Jobs' dwelling,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002630.jpg.html,

I saw unusual imitation icicles.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002631.jpg.html

After that, things went from bad to worse (IMHO).
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002632.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002633.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002634.jpg.html

Of course, that last one is better viewed late.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A walk in the near-dark, aka Christmas ornaments)