Subject: [Leica] Attention Leica Monochrom Users!!!!! Need Yearbook Cover
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:20:58 -0500

Want a cover picture involving the Monochrom M, since that was THE great
Leica news (and delivery) for this past year.  Any images (at least one
meg, .jpg format) gladly considered.  Can be a shot of the camera
(preferably in full color <g>) or a great shot you made with a Monochrom
M.

Details to me before Dec. 28th, please?otherwise I?ll have to get creative
on my own, and lord knows where that will wind up?.

Best,

Jim

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Attention Leica Monochrom Users!!!!! Need Yearbook Cover)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Attention Leica Monochrom Users!!!!! Need Yearbook Cover)