Subject: [Leica] OT gun control - and getting to know Mark
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:49:00 -0700

Tragedy aside ( hard to do) I applaud Mark for telling us a little about
himself and being able to express his opinion.  I appreciate the LUG forum
for being civil during this discussion - this is what is missing in this
country at this time.  Now if Mark would just stop low balling me on my
sales......    :)   we'd be ace buddies.  Just kidding Mark

ernie nitka