Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Alien Amongst Us
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:55:15 +0000

I was asked to photograph a 'trial' concert given at my favourite concert
hall. The object was to combine lutes etc. with ukeleles to see how ell it
was received by the audience in preparation for a small tour later in the
year. I didn't listen to much (I find it difficult to concentrate on
photographing and to listen seriously at the same time) but I did comment
later that they were a very serious looking blues band when they tried the
blues.

Out of the session I did get this b&W image which amused me, and I hope it
does you:

http://gerrywalden.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Black-White-Mono/G0000907QnILyMI8/I00001Oh.edaz4Po

You can see the whole concert at:

http://gerrywalden.photoshelter.com/gallery/Lutes-and-Ukes/G00006JWCKhkUeBk/C0000EHK.lftfizA