Subject: [Leica] Color vs. B&W
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:55:43 -0600

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> People dressed much better in the 40's and before. The 50's even.

And in the sixties too.  At the TV stations in Baton Rouge and New Orleans,
a photographer wore a coat and tie while on assignment.

I got called in on the carpet for shooting a United Way banquet tieless on
the way back from a  warehouse fire.

The tie of course, made me a better photographer, just like the Ektachrome
Reversal film in my Bell and Howell 60 DR.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/