Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:18:10 -0600

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at
rabinergroup.com>wrote:

> Its about an economic system based on white people owning and enslaving
> black people.

I wish I could strike out stuff, because many freed blacks owned slaves;
but that is not to my point.

It was and is about Washington telling the States what they have to do
about anything.

Getting more basic, some believe Federal Government should have no power
over the individual person.

(May I point out this is not my personal stance.)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/