Subject: [Leica] Oly OM-D
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:16:08 +0100 (CET)

De : "Peter Klein " <pklein at threshinc.com>
A : "lug" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] Oly OM-D

 Phil:  I wish I could tell you, but I have not seen any bright sunlight
since I got the OM-D. It's December, and I live in Seattle.  :-)

I was fine in the bit of filtered sunshine I encountered last weekend,
except when the low-angle sun came at me from certain angles behind or
from the side.  Then I had occasional trouble seeing the finder image.
No worse than I had with my old G1.  I have this same trouble with
Leicas and conventional DSLRs sometimes.  The problem is worse for
glasses wearers because the light gets into the space between your eye
and the glasses.

EVFs are more prone to this, but any camera can give such problems. The
solution may be the proverbial Tilley hat, or other broad-brimmed
headgear, and/or a third party eyecup.

Try this, works even with sunglasses on ... and saves you a hood too
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/JK-Roma-Shadow+Side-7292501.jpg.html

Amiti?s from Mutz in Snow
Philippe