Subject: [Leica] Unused but still probably good...
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:55:05 -0800

I will never forget this:
Years ago, after giving a talk about photography at a local community
college, I was chatting with an instructor / friend in the communal lab
where all the student lockers were.
In walks a young person, who was in the basic class that I had just
talked to.
They opened their locker, pulled out a 250 count box of paper, and
before I could say anything, opened it, took one sheet out, and closed
it back up.
I asked what they were planning on doing, and got the deer in the
headlights look along with the statement "I'm just going to make one
quick print."

Jay

--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Unused but still probably good...)