Subject: [Leica] Colorado - Durango to Silverton RR
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:31:38 -0800

Nope - not anymore.
The historic Town of Alma is a Statutory Town located in Park County,
Colorado, United States. The town population was 270 at the U.S. Census
2010.
At an elevation of approximately 10,578 feet (3,224 m), it is the
highest incorporated municipality in the United States with permanent
residents.

Jay

--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>