Subject: [Leica] One more participant for a 13x19 print exchange?!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:59:27 -0800

As some of you recall, I have been coordinating a print exchange among some
LUG participants for a number of years now.

6 months or so ago, we tried a 13x19 print exchange and it was nice to see
people's work large.

I am starting another one, and so far we have 9 participants. We can handle
one more participant.

First person to say I'm In, gets in. Please email to the list so it's clear.

I will send detailed instructions later, but you will be committed to
sending 10 identical prints to me by Jan 31st (i.e. mail a week earlier in
US or 2 weeks for non-US).

There's no theme, no B&W or color requirements, or any other requirements.

At least one person says he is doing darkroom prints, but most people use
inkjet. Some even use commercial printers, but "home-made" is preferred.

Thanks.
--

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] One more participant for a 13x19 print exchange?!)