Subject: [Leica] Bench Views Slide Show
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:12:55 -0800

Just for fun I put together, in LR, a slide show of images I'll be hanging
in a local coffee shop in January. Steve Barbour kindly donated his
knowledge for the background music which certainly makes me look worldly
and intelligent! Thank you Steve.

Hope you enjoy and, if you're in the area in January, stop by and have a
fantastic coffee (they roast their own beans) and delicious
breakfast/brunch/lunch. On Saturdays they have local musicians playing
(usually blues or old Dead/Neil Young type stuff) and it's jammed.
Please let me know what you think and how it may be improved:

For Mac/PC (32mb):
www.rgaphoto.com/BenchViews/BV_Web_SD.mp4
or the HD version (102mb)
www.rgaphoto.com/BenchViews/BV_Web_HD.mp4<http://www.rgaphoto.com/BenchViews/BV_Web_SD.mp4>