Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches Christmas Fest Fireworks # l
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 23:24:48 -0600

Found a new place to shoot Fireworks tonight after 2l years.   VERY close
to the launch site, some people we know and like; they served excellent
food.

While waiting we watched Alabama beat Georgia.  That's OK now that
Louisiana's cat is out of the fight.  Also Kathy and two others got their
Master's from 'Bama so there's always a secret rooting for the Tide.

I brought Redbreast, and enough Irish were there to make communion after
the fireworks. ;-)
http://sonc.com/look/?p=2476

More Fest Pix later

--