Subject: [Leica] FS: (now purchasable) panoVisions 2013 Calendar
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 01:25:17 -0800

My 2013 panoVisions calendar is now available. It contains 12 panoramic
images plus a bonus back cover image, printed on high quality paper. Get
one for yourself; plus it also makes great gift! Purchasers may download
the images to use in screen savers. When the year is over, you have 12
gorgeous images that you can keep.

Bonus: titles are written in Chinese calligraphy, as well as in English.

The calendar is 11x18" folded, or 22x18" unfolded (hanging, spiral bound).
We are offering promotional print sales with this calendar offer as well.

All for $20.

More details here:
http://www.richardmanphoto.com/calendar.html