Subject: [Leica] Most beautiful camera ever designed
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:56:31 +0800

As one working with design and aesthetics, I am utterly drawn to the design
of the R8/9 bodies.

They have been discontinued but remain in my eyes the most beautiful SLR
camera body ever.

Honestly, the M bodies are not the most ergonomic nor robust. It's claim to
fame is its simplicity in form and function. Like the Porsche. Not really
beautiful. Very functional. Basic.
Unfortunately the past digital Ms are not as reliable as its own world
renowned country export cousin.

At times, I rather use a Ferrari or Lamborghini or Jaguar.

I hope Phil's wishes come true. Seriously how many of us can really afford
the S system, the closest contender in the looks department.

David Ching