Subject: [Leica] Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:56:12 -0800

Doug, I think yours is a special case. With your wild life where the fine
details and colors are just OMG amazing, the Leica R glass is pretty darn
awesome.

However, for most people (yes I am also aware of Tina's problems with CA
with her Canon lens), Leica is not a limiting factor, or the converse,
Leica does not make photos better. It can make a better photographer though
:-)