Subject: [Leica] [PAW] IMG: Flower Girls
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:40:19 -0800

On Nov 16, 2012, at 7:06 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> Don't have my targets yet, but couldn't resist posting one I had already
> scanned.  This one is Provia 100:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/147349990

I am going to try this out, but I expect some resistance...   :-)

I suspect that some of these, eg this one may be better in bw,   I know that
color is important, but with the color, "it's all about color".

Showing these images in bw would focus on your exquisite capture of the
children, being as they are, wonderful faces, postures, interaction.

So succumbing to the idea that color requires color, creates sameness, and
robs the photos of the features that make each capture different and quite
beautiful.

Steve