Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Autumn falls
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:28:45 +0900

Thanks, Nathan,

I was going for semi-silhouettes with Maria in front of the waterfall.
We were in forest shade and the waterfall was in clear sun.
Another thing is, I have a two-monitor set-up on my Mac: the MacBook
Pro screen, and an Eizo panel set as screen two in Lightroom.

The Eizo is brighter than the MacBook. I guess what I see on the Eizo
is brighter than what appears on most people's screens when they
look at my online photos. I've sometimes thought about what to do
about this. Any suggestions? Thinking aloud now, it seems like maybe I
should
reduce the brightness on my Eizo.

Cheers,

Peter Cheyne