Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:57:54 -0800

jon.streeter OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

> Garden owners, from what I've heard, do not get the same warm fuzzies
> about Bambi as the general population. <<

Hi Jon,
Well I get the warm heart thumping "look at that little critter he's so
sweet looking!" feelings! :-)

Certainly when you see the doe with twins feeding by her side! Even have
pictures of the critters having their lunch on my garden goods. :-( I mean
like very fresh "green and coloured growth" just sprouting and the "sweet
little #^*9)@#? !" deer are eating a more expensive dinner than I could
afford at a fine restaurant! :-)

Like "BAMBI?"  Yep just as cute as all get out in a Disney movie, love the
little critter! Can't help it, as he looks so cute and all! "ooohhhooohhhh
look at that sweet little thing ! Couldn't you love him to BITS?" :-) YEP!

But put he and his relatives in my garden where I've spent days digging,
turning over tons of soil, prepping the earth for maximum growth of
beautiful Roses at great expense of physical self and pocket book! AND THE
"LITTLE B ..GG.. ERs" are stuffing his or her face and belly! One can become
a tad annoyed! :-)

Yeah yeah I know they're so cute! THEY ARE! And make beautiful subjects in a
photo! But you know all those "FRIDAY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS " we have every
week?

Just imagine them all as "black rectangles of black!" Thanks Momma deer and
yer cute little BAMBI deer's!:-)

Yep they can tick you off some days! But then how many folks on list can say
they have wild deer walking about the yards around their home and giving
great happiness to your grand children or visitors?

And we live in the city of Victoria, BC Canada, not out in the woods and
forest! Mother Nature at times can be so beautiful with her little
creatures! But also a big pain in the ass! PITY! :-)

If they'd only learn to eat the grass, then I wouldn't have to cut it all
the time! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)