Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/12/2012: another one bits the dust
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 06:50:01 -0800

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED::

> The other day, while walking my dog in the morning, I passed by this
> recently closed shop and noticed the reflections. This is one of those
> pictures that is strictly about light and composition, but also
> illustrates the economic situation:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2230402671&k=bf7QbR8&lb=1&s=O

Hi Nathan,
Without question given the economic times a wire-service staff photographer
would probably be assigned.... "We need one photo telling the economic
situation! Go get something that works in one shot!"

Without question if you were the shooter and came back with this frame
they'd give you a "FREE LUNCH " for a job extremely well done in story
telling!

cheers,
ted

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/12/2012: another one bits the dust)