Subject: [Leica] MM DNG Files from Tina test
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:17:15 +0100

Today I've edited two of the DNG files that Tina has offered to us to test
the MM, I have processed with PS Elements 6 and Silver Efex Pro 2 as Kodak
Plus X film.

I'm really astonished with the great quality of these files, really
stunning, one of the things I have better appreciated is the great
versatility of these files, edition can be done customized at every one
preferences. Conclusion, I love this camera... too expensive but really
wonderful!

Please view large:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/121018_0474bn.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/121019_0695PSBN.jpg.html>