Subject: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:47:28 -0800

Herbert Kanner OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES

> Uncle Ted: I've been waiting a long time to see a shot from you--ever
> since that great series you did in a few minutes on San Francisco's
> tourist pier.
>
> Now you've set a new challenge to Bob Adler: to combine a bench and a
> bird.<<<<<<

Nope not a hope! Never ever crossed my mind even when I first saw the image!
Actually I was surprised the Gull was even there! As I was looking at the
couple. Once again illustrating more times than not, we capture a
photographic element even when we don't realize we have as we... "click!"
:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)