Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow Goose
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:28:11 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

Isn't it amazing!  He's magic.

Tina

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>wrote:

> How you can get them in such sharp focus in flight with a long, manual
> lens is just beyond me. Can you walk on water too?
<<<

Nothing supernatural... good lens, good camera, a wealth of subjects,
practice practice practice, and an obsession with the critters.  Thanks for
the comments, Nathan and Tina!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE