Subject: [Leica] IMG: Around the Back Yard
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:45:24 -0500

We had a frontal passage overnight, with temps in the 50s today.  The winds
brought down a lot of stuff that was just waiting to drop.  We had just
cleaned up the yard, but the pine straw from our neighbor's trees tried to
cover everything.  It had difficulty with the steep part of the barn,
however.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pine+Straw.jpg.html

The bumper crop of Nandina berries continues to be the only bright spot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Bumper+Crop.jpg.html

Both with the E-510 and ZD 35mm Macro

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols