Subject: [Leica] Recovering
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:39:43 -0500

==On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Dennis Kushner
<dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Back home after a quad bypass. Everything went well
> should be a month before chest heals enough to drive again.
> Then plenty of time to play with Leica's again.
> I'll have to start shooting indoors for a while.
>
> Dennis

Ten years ago this past summer I had a quintuple.  I remember your pain.

You'll be pretty weak for a while but if you follow directions you'll
rebound and feel better than ever.  Just stay away from the frozen food
section in the grocery store....I remember walking by the coolers and
feeling my chest hurt for quite some time afterward.

Remember, take it easy for now and if I can offer further advice feel free
to consult.  It seemed for a while we had a small club of the recently
re-plumbed here and whenever we would get together we would talk endlessly
about our experiences and bore everyone around us to tears.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Recovering)