Subject: [Leica] FS: 300mm f/4.5 Nikkor*ED AI price reduced again
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:01:10 -0400

I'm selling a very scarce non-IF 300mm f/4.5 Nikkor*ED AI manual-focus
lens.  This is the lens about which Bj?rn R?rslett writes:

"... a truly remarkable performer even by today's standards. It excels even
near wide open and the impressive quality holds up well down to f/16".

This copy is well-used with some marks on the front element but the image
quality will delight the D800E pixel-peeper.  Asking US$400 plus shipping.

contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web