Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Leica M6 TTL Millennium
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:38:05 -0400

FS Friday:  Leica M6 TTL Millennium black paint, with box and packaging.

Pretty much mint.

Asking $2800 USD,

Free insured shipping for USA and Canadian buyers.
.
FEDEX, Purolator or UPS for buyers outside of North America sales,
because Canada Post only insures to $1000 if outside Canada. This price
will be quoted after sale, but I anticipate it will be $100 to $150.

Willing to discuss trades.  I'm looking for a Rolleiwide, but might be
interested in later model Leica lenses.

regards
Vick