Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom Files
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:02:27 -0500 (CDT)

John, Jay, and Marty,

Thank you all for sending the files.   I have downloaded them and made some
5x7 and some 8x11 prints from them.   I plan to make 17x22's of some later
this week.

The prints I have made really look good.   I simply printed them exactly as
they are, in LR4, on my Epson 3880 on glossy paper.   Their contrast and
tonal range are very, very good.  They look much more like chemical prints
than anything I've been able to get out of either Nikons or Canons.   And
their detail is just wonderful, clearly sharper and more information than N
and C prints.

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] M Monochrom Files)