Subject: [Leica] M Monochrome Files for download
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:18:10 -0700

Robert and others,

I have made three Monochrom dng images available.
They are images, which for one reason or another didn't make my final
editing cut, but show the capabilities of the camera quite well.
So be kind regarding the ability of the photographer. :-)

To get the link, please e-mail me off list.

All I ask is that you please post on-list your thoughts of the image
quality, and don't share further the original links to my files (these
are each 34.7mb files & as such could eat a lot of my server bandwidth).
Feel free to post (with credits please) your results of post processing,
if you wish.

Jay

--
Jay,

Want to be a better photographer?
Stand in front of more interesting things...
Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] M Monochrome Files for download)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] M Monochrome Files for download)