Subject: [Leica] Photoshop pano help
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:05:31 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Hope someone can help.
In CS5 after you open files you go file>automate>photomerge
and then click on add open files to load the files to be stitched.
In CS 6 when you have opened files and go file>automate>photomerge
when I click on add open files I get a message that "documents must be saved
before they can be added".
I must have toggled something somewhere because the files are already saved
in a folder.
Any and all help, on or off line, to clear the fog is much appreciated.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Photoshop pano help)