Subject: [Leica] IMG - a walk in Strathcona
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:44:58 -0700

Henning Wulff  SHOWED:

> Last week I went for a walk with a friend here in Vancouver, in an older
> area that is very diverse ethnically and is home to a lot of artists.
> Until recently is was an inexpensive area to live, but now that's not true
> for any place in Vancouver. This area, Strathcona, borders on the poorest,
> most rundown part of town and also on Chinatown.
>
> This picture, and the rest of this album are from last Thursday's walk:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/Strathcona/L1005069.jpg.html
>
> <<<<<<<

Henning mon ami,

You keep this up and you could go a long way in this thing called
photography! :-)

Great set and right in the home town! I like them all, but the second image
is just wonderful all happening at absolutely the right time and shutter
release timing! The expression on the face and the message above
collectively complete the photograph beautifully!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG - a walk in Strathcona)