Subject: [Leica] Juried Photo Competition
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:08:31 -0400

Craig Semetko wrote:

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know about a photo competition that I have been
asked to judge. It's at the Open Shutter Gallery in Durango, Colorado, and
it's called, "Exposure."

http://openshuttergallery.com/exposure2012.html

They are a world class gallery--they represent Elliott Erwitt, Steve
McCurry, David Alan Harvey, and yours truly, among others. I get nothing
financially from this whatsoever--they asked if I'd be this year's judge
and I was happy to say yes as they are truly wonderful people. So if you
think you might want to enter a photo competition but don't know where to
look--I highly recommend these folks.
<<<

I entered the competition and this photo was accepted:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/caegre04.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Juried Photo Competition)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Juried Photo Competition)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Juried Photo Competition)