Subject: [Leica] Vision Quest Workshop
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:22:49 -0500 (CDT)

I want to thank all of the LUG members who have replied to help me with my
DMR battery/Charger problem.  Thanks to all of the help, I have a loaner
charger on its way so i can eliminate that as the source of the problem.
Some of them have replied on the LUG and some with private messages.  The
LUG is definitely a huge world wide family, and members are ready to help
those with problems.

Thanks Everyone,
Gene