Subject: [Leica] Ashby to Ashuelot, MA in Infrared
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 21:46:32 -0400

Tomorrow is Columbus Day and it's especially observed here in New
England. The Leaf Peepers are everywhere and a lot of mountains get
climbed. Mount Monadic looks like the Sermon on the Mount by mid day.
It's said to be the second most climbed in the world after Mount Fuji.

I'm still catching up on doing a years+ worth of scanning and working my
raw files.

So here's some of my photos from Columbus day a ago for your viewing
pleasure.

http://www.half-fast.com/10082011-Ashby-Ashuelot-ISDS-IR/

Jim

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Ashby to Ashuelot, MA in Infrared)