Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nona Making Pasta
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:23:22 +0930

> That's a lemon.  She's grating the peel into the pasta dough.

Yum!  That is a great pasta to make into orecchiette and have alle
cime di rapa (with braised rapini).

> It's the Antique Plate preset #035 and is yellow on purpose.

I'm with George on this one.  The really nice rich browns and subtle
shades you get from traditional polysulfide or bleach and redevelop
sepia toning on appropriate paper, or that you got from old-fashioned
warmtone papers, just don't seem to be emulated by SFX and the
pre-sets that it does have look more stained than toned.

It's still a nice photo, I'm gaining weight just looking at it.

Marty

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Nona Making Pasta)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] IMG: Nona Making Pasta)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Nona Making Pasta)