Subject: [Leica] Another MM portrait
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:53:29 +0930

> Very nice! But why not shoot her vertically?

I would have, but she was moving too fast, and by the time I got the
camera around, the others weren't so nice.  I may still crop it.

I must also admit to finding the blank space of the wall less
distracting in some ways than out-of-focus neck and shirt, and to
shooting a lot of portraits in landscape that others would shoot in
portrait for mat for this reason.

Thanks for looking,

Marty

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Another MM portrait)