Subject: [Leica] Substitute for my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18
From: mvolo at duke.edu (MICHAEL R. VOLOW)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:15:02 -0400

I have enjoyed using my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18 as my primary travel camera
for about the last 4 years, and it has served me well.   I am now looking
for something more updated, with an electronic viewfinder similar to the
FZ18, equivalent zoom range (35mm equivalent 28-450mm, f2.8-4.5). (I already
have a Canon 50D DSL for more demanding work, and a Leica M6 which I hardly
use anymore.)  I would appreciate it if anyone has any favorites in this
class of camera that they would recommend.  Thanks for your recommendations.

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Substitute for my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Substitute for my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: 1874 Studio Portrait)