Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Gulf Fritillary, Another Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:05:58 -0500

I spotted a Gulf Fritillary, with a slightly tattered right wing, on the
bush this morning, and decided to try a different approach.  I mounted my
Leica Telyt 250/4 with 2X extender on the E-510, and placed it on the
monopod.  The b/fly seemed to take pleasure in keeping foliage in my sight
path, but I got a few clear shots.  A gusty breeze increased the challenge
of a sharp image.

Top view:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Fritillary+696.jpg.html

Quarter view: