Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 22:26:20 -0500

Thanks, Jim.  I've done some adjusting and fiddling and I think I'm getting
the concept; now I just have to deal with the execution.

And the editing.

I've put up a few more but it needs work before it is ready for prime time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/OklahomaStateFair2012/?g2_page=1

I appreciate your help.

--Bob

==On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed)