Subject: [Leica] Tom stargazing
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:51:05 -0400

it couldn't be better!

here's the link -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Tom+stargazing-1.jpg.html

:-)
bharani

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:54:27 -0700
From: Herbert Kanner <kanner at acm.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom stargazing
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

That is a wonderful picture. No need to nit pick about details only you
notice.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

On Sep 20, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Susan Ryan wrote:

> My husband is the kindest, most gentle man I've ever known. He is
brilliant, and bored to tears with his job as a nuclear engineer. A man of
very few words, he is quite well read in things like cosmology and
philosophy.  He very likely has Asperger's syndrome and is uncomfortable
around most people. We sat outside some nights ago, and I caught this with
my Nocti. I had the light from a citronella candle and couldn't see to
focus. Not the best technically, but I am happy with the expression I
caught as he gazed at the sky. I wish the bow of his glasses had been
positioned a bit higher, but sometimes you just play the hand you're dealt.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/?g2_page=4&g2_statusId=x04a9304e&g2_navId=x4d526a27