Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex is alive. Hy6 and Fx-N
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 01:06:24 -0400

What my dream camera now as much as a Leica S or M is a Rollei Hy6

"you're not going to have Rolleiflex to kick around any more?"
YES WE ARE! These guys  just keep coming back for more abuse.
http://photorumors.com/2012/09/11/new-cameras-from-rolleiflex-hy6-mod2-and-f
x-n/
Or
http://tinyurl.com/9tnfxgt

A new twin lens Rolleiflex out which really does look gorgeous the
Rolleiflex FX-N. An update of the FX but to me it looks a bit differently
turned out.
And on the bottom lens rim it says Made by Fototechnik .
DHW Fototechnik is said to be employees of the former Franke & Heidecke.
Its lens is called a " Rollei S-Apogon 80mm f/2.8 "

It does shoot 120 and as so do I so this is great news.

Also new and gorgeous from the alive Rollei people who ever they are now for
Photokina is the new cute and gorgeous :
" Rolleiflex Hy6, a medium format beauty manufactured in Germany that has
both film and digital backs. "

As much as I've loved TLR Rollei shooting since 1975 I think the HY6 looks
absolutely more luscious than any camera I've seen in years.
Compact and very formidable looking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollei

Mark William Rabiner
Photography