Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hula girl
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:00:57 -0700

Jim Shulman OFFERED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/hula+girl+sm.jpg.html

Aw jeeeeeeeeeeeeze Jim, c'mon. :-)

Put her on one of the Hawaiian Islands and even in a grass skirt the island
would sink!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

Or maybe they put her on an abandoned island for 6 months, then let her wear
a hula skirt and if she passes the Hula Test she can return to civilization
and  wear beautiful intriguing clothes over a what maybe a wonderful human
body frame rather than the "cow she represents in this photo!"

I do believe there is a major movement in the USA just announced against
obesity? Something major in New York about the size of sugar sweet
drinks???????????

Not too soon in my opinion!

Yep one of my biggest peeves about North American's, notice I said "North
Americans!" That includes Canadians also. Is the numbers of people who are
just completely over the hill in "Blubber due to over eating crappy junk
foods and the likes!"

And yes I'm quite aware some are in that condition simply because their
internal body organs do not function perfectly. And I feel sorry for them.
But even in this state, it is still possible to cut back with common sense
and concerns for oneself!

In any event Jim, you keep them coming as I'm always amazed how poorly some
people think about themselves!

cheers,
ted