Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Just Pressing the Shutter
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:37:01 -0700

Bob Adler OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: Just Pressing the Shutter

> Thanks Ted! To be honest, the sunflower image is cropped... Hopefully I
> won't be thrown off the LUG for that ;-)<<<<<<<<

Bob never apoligize for cropping any photo!! Only fools think a photo should
never be cropped to improve the image. Quite frankly nobody is so perfect
that a touch of cropping can create a truly magical photograph! That with
out cropping, it just sits there like a fresh pile of cow dung! :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMGs: Just Pressing the Shutter)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: Just Pressing the Shutter)