Subject: [Leica] Photos at Night
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:22:06 -0700

Tina Manley ASKED:

> PESO:
> Are these great photos?
> http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/31/finding-freedom-at-night/?hpt=hp_c4
>
>What am I missing here?<<<<

Tina dear lady.
NOTHING! Never mind this garbage! Just quietly go back to practicing with
the MM! :-) Looks like you are having fun with the limited subject material!
:-)

I would say at this time, most people want to see "exposures only" good, bad
or ugly content doesn't matter. No offense Tom! :-) Just hang in there and
she'll soon get by this early stage of a new camera! As you well know from
past experience! :-) :-)

The images being seen today on screen by yourself and others the MM looks
like a winner right out of the gate!

I suppose the real truth will be 13X19 prints, some with major cropping and
printing. But it's looking good at the moment. But prints will be the final
judge!

cheers,
ted