Subject: [Leica] FS: 2013 calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:11:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I'm orders for the first printing of my 2013 calendar:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/  the 'ordering' link is deliberately
disabled, please e-mail me at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

For those who want the calendar through me I'm placing an order for the
first printing on Sunday.  It's likely there will be additional printings,
or you can order directly through lulu.com:

http://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=13105655

The price is still US$15 plus shipping.  Paypal is OK.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] FS: 2013 calendar)