Subject: [Leica] OT - those thinking of a 36MP camera.....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:22:44 +0000

I run iStat Pro on my laptops, good software.

john

I have a utility on my Mac called iStat menus. One can configure it how one
likes but I have permanently in the top menu bar the processor load, CPU
temperature and network speed, amongst others.

cheers,
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT - those thinking of a 36MP camera.....)