Subject: [Leica] Unpublished: Pe?iscola 1996
From: lam.joev at gmail.com (Joseph V. Lam)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:59:41 -0400

You made very good pictures Lluis. I went to Barcelona, Bilbao and Paris
for vacation last October. I liked it so much, want to go back sometime.
BTW, Leica is so good and so expensive a camera, where is its place in the
London Olympic Games 2012.

Please check out these fantastic London Olympic pictures, see what the
journalists use in #37 and #45. Where is Leica?

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/08/2012-london-olympics-the-first-9-days/100347/

Thanks,

Joseph

 delsp=yes

Street Scene 1996

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Unpublished/9600208PLSF.jpg.html >

Leica M3, Summicron Rigid, Ilford HP5

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Unpublished: Pe?iscola 1996)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Unpublished: Pe?iscola 1996)