Subject: [Leica] M9 firmware update and 3rd party batteries
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:39:00 -0400

What if you're NOT A PRO but  a  person walking around with a seven thousand
dollar camera with a five thousand dollar lens on it?
Wouldn't you be a person who takes their photography seriously enough to NOT
want unnecessary battery problems?!?

Photography has long been an endeavor where serious amateurs can often have
a higher level of sophistication that professionals.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] M9 firmware update and 3rd party batteries)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9 firmware update and 3rd party batteries)