Subject: [Leica] childhood...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:02:14 -0700

Steve D Barbour SHOWED:

>I always liked this image I took a few years ago, in Paris, but it needed
>editing which I couldn't do.
>
> Now thanks to a first class job by friend and top notch editor and
> photographer Bonnie Darwin, here it is....
>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/resize+.jpg.html

A BEAUTY STEVE!!!!!  The slight motion of the child running adds to the
overall feeling of a very successful photograph.

Please let's not have anyone come back and complain about the very slight
motion! It's indicative of what childhood is supposed to be all about!
Running, playing and absolutely enjoying life as they grow-up!

Super Steve!!!

cheers,
ted