Subject: [Leica] IMG: Welcoming Leo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:20:12 -0700

Robert Adler OFFERED:

> Leo Abraham Henigan, born July 31, 2012 @ 0815 hours. Our first
> grandchild!
> (with his Aunt Zoe)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/L1002231-Edit.jpg.html <<<<<

Hi Bob,
Big-time congratulations on your first grandchild. One of the most wonderful
things about a grandchild or grandchildren. (We have 10 of them!) :-) You
watch them grow-up, you help them when they come with questions... "Grandpa
can you help put my new kite together?" And you know it's going to be a
challenge because you could never do it right when you were a kid! :-)

And when, as little ones, they come to visit for Sunday dinner and they get
tired and cranky. You can gently offer to your son or daughter..."Don't you
think it's time for little Bob to go home to bed?" Never admitting he's
becoming a bit of a pain with his crying etc. :-) And you see them grow to
be the "brightest kid on the block," excel in school and go on to University
and graduate!! They make you so proud on every turn of the day they take!!

You are beginning a time of your life not to miss a moment, so cherish every
waking moment in their company! Oh there maybe the odd time they might tick
you off, don't sweat it my friend, as they come from your gene pool!:-)
Love them and they will love you back....... "AND DON'T FORGET THEIR
BIRTHDAY!" :-)

cheers,
ted